The following links provide resources for users who would like to find more information from NASA and beyond.
STI Program Resources
- The NASA STI Repository (NTRS) provides access to NASA metadata records, full-text online documents, images, and videos. The types of information included are conference papers, journal articles, meeting papers, patents, research reports, images, movies, and technical videos – scientific and technical information (STI) created or funded by NASA. View search tips for the STI Repository.
- The Research Access initiative increases public access to scientific publications and digital scientific data resulting from NASA-funded research.
- PubSpace is the NASA publication repository that collects copies of peer-reviewed publications and associated data from NASA-funded authors and co-authors (both civil servant and non-civil servant).
- NASA’s Data Portal is a catalog of datasets generated via NASA-sponsored research to enable researchers to locate and cite datasets and to link those datasets to the scientific literature.
NASA Data and Repositories by Center
Ames Research Center
Goddard Space Flight Center
- Sciences and Explorations Directorate (Code 600) Publications
- Earth Sciences Division (Code 610) Publications
- Astrophysics Science Division (Code 660) Publications
- Heliophysics Science Division (Code 670) Publications
- Solar System Exploration Division (Code 690) Publications
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- JPL Technical Reports Server
- NASA Exoplanet Archive
- NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database (NED)
- Planetary Data System (PDS)
Johnson Space Center
- JSC History Collection
- JSC Archive Index Search
- Life Sciences Data Repositories at NASA Johnson Space Center
Other Data and Repositories
- NASA API’s makes NASA data, including imagery, eminently accessible to application developers.
- NASA Data Portal is a catalog of datasets generated via NASA-sponsored research to enable researchers to locate and cite datasets and to link those datasets to the scientific literature.
- NASA Gene Lab is a comprehensive space-related omics database where users can upload, download, share, store, and analyze spaceflight and spaceflight-relevant data from experiments using model organisms.
- NASA Technology Transfer Program ensures that innovations developed for exploration and discovery are broadly available to the public. Search for software, patents, and more.
- openNASA is an Open Innovation program in the Office of the Chief Information Officer’s Technology and Innovation Division.
- SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS) is a digital library portal for researchers in astronomy and physics, operated by the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory (SAO) under a NASA grant.
- SIMBAD Astronomical Database a dynamic database provides information on astronomical objects of interest which have been studied in scientific articles.
Other Links of Interest
- NASA Disclaimers, Copyright Notice, and Terms and Conditions of Use
- NASA Guidelines for Quality of Information
- NASA Scope and Subject Category Guide
- NASA Technical Standards Program
- NASA Main Website
- NASA Programs and Directorates